If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (504) 348-7526

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Causes Home to Be Gutted

This home had Black Mold Growth

This home had a leak from a water heater which started as a small problem that grew into a large one. The mold seen on the first picture is only what could be seen on the surface.

Microbial growth started quickly and spread through out the home and behind the drywall. As a result dry wall was removed and the studs were treated to prevent any further growth.

SERVPRO was called to help remediate many homes with mold damage. Our crews are certified mold remediation technicians through the IICRC and have the experience to remove microbial growth from your home.