Did a Recent New Orleans Storm Cause Immense Flood Damage?
SERVPRO is Here for Help With Flood Damage and Restoration – Crews are Available 24/7 in New Orleans
There are plenty of things that come to mind when someone mentions New Orleans, Louisiana. The most notable would undoubtedly be the famous Mardi Gras celebrations and festivals that take place starting on Fat Tuesday each year, which is the Tuesday that falls before Ash Wednesday before Lent.
New Orleans, often fondly referred to as NOLA, is a consolidated city-parish that you will find located along the beautiful Mississippi River in the southeastern portion of Louisiana state. The city itself got named after the Duke of New Orleans, and it has grown to be known for its diverse culture, including people of Spanish Creole and French descent.
Of course, no vacation or day trip to the city of New Orleans would be complete without a visit to Bourbon Street for partying and a few drinks. However, there are incredible restaurants in the city not to miss, including:
- The American Sports Saloon
- GW Fins
- Olde Nola Cookery
- Paladar 511
- Mais Arepas
- James Cheese Company
Nothing Beats New Orleans Sight-Seeing and Attractions!
If there is anything NOLA is well-known for, it is all of the attractions, tours, and sight-seeing opportunities. Maybe you have always given thought about wanting to go on a swamp tour, or you would like to see some of the many stunning buildings and mansions that have lined the streets for years. There is never any shortage of great things to experience, including top favorites like:
- LaLaurie Mansion – Considered one of the more haunted locations in all of the French Quarter, the LaLaurie Mansion was the original home of infamous Delphine LaLaurie. This famous mansion was owned once by Nicholas Cage and a stunning landmark to behold, especially during the evening hours.
- Hermann-Grima House – This is a historic home in the French Quarter built back in 1831. Open daily, and this is a beautiful spot to go for a tour to learn a bit about the area's history.
- Bayou Swamp Tours – Dubbed the best swamp tours in the area, this is a great place to book when you want to learn all about backwater nature, wildlife, and a lot of the folklore from the region. Tours run on a daily schedule and last just under two hours.
Flood Damage is No Match for SERVPRO – Call Us When You Need Prompt Flood Restoration Services in New Orleans
For emergency services water damage assistance, SERVPRO can be at your New Orleans property within hours to get to work. Whether you need flooding cleanup or help with a leaking roof from storms, we have the proven methods and all of the best equipment for the job.
We bring industrial-grade equipment to help us achieve our cleanup goals when you call us for flood damage in New Orleans after a storm. Some of this equipment includes:
- Extraction Units – including large truck-mounted or portable units
- Light Wands – also known as carpet wands
- Deep Extraction Tools – including self-propelled extractors and stationary tools
- Pumps – including high-pressure pumps, self-priming trash pumps, and electric submersible pumps
SERVPRO of The New Orleans Westbank is available for all your needs regarding flood damage and water damage repairs after a storm. Call us at (504) 348-7526.