House with Severe Fire Damage
Kitchen Grease Fire in New Orleans, LA
SERVPRO of The New Orleans Westbank was called to do the cleaning of this home after it suffered from a grease fire. The owner of the home was cooking using a deep fryer and the oil got too hot and started to flame. The homeowner could not put out the fire and called 911.
The local fire department managed to put out the fire and we came to start the cleanup. The kitchen needed to have all of the items removed due to either the fire damage or the water damage from the fire fighters.