Electrical Fire In Laundry Room
An electrical fire broke out in this laundry room and did the damage you see here. The clothes and other fabrics and material around this room were heavily smoke damaged and had to be cleaned to remove the smell of smoke.
We also removed the debris and other damaged material from the home and repaired what we could. We cleaned what could be cleaned and we also cleaned and deodorized the duct work to help with the smoke smell.
Fire can be devastating and dealing with the cleanup can be difficult. Call SERVPRO Of The New Orleans Westbank. We'll make it "Like it never even happened."