Fire in a New Orleans Apartment Building
The electrical short led to extensive fire damage in this apartment common area laundry room. The SERVPRO of The New Orleans team can arrive quickly to start the cleanup and removal of demolished non-salvageable materials. By adhering to our slogan, We're Faster To Any Size Disaster, we can minimize the secondary damages like mold development and pervasive odors circulating to other areas of the building. All the rubbish is discarded according to local regulations, and the After Photo illustrates a prepared area for rebuilding back to preloss conditions. You can always rely on our team to work hard to mitigate the damage and reduce the inconveniences for all the residents and tenants of this building. Need help with fire, water or mold problems, just call (504) 348-7526.